"In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
"Articles of Association of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation"
Chapter I: Generalities and Objectives
Article 1: Definition:
Article 2: Objectives of the Foundation:
1. Preparing required fields for attracting donations and promoting this culture at community level.
2. Realizing the Foundation's charitable objectives through attracting cash and non-cash donations from inside and outside the country.
3. Supporting poor or low-income students through attracting donations from charity institutions or individual donors for offering short-term and long-term academic scholarships for completion of associate, undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses.
4. Providing entrepreneurship fields for students according to their skills using governmental resources and the assistance of other organizations, natural and legal persons (donors).
5. Establishing educational and welfare centers, providing academic services as needed by students and also cooperating with Ferdowsi University of Mashhad to develop the aforesaid facilities.
Note 1: In cases that offering these services requires the use of space or facilities belonging to Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, this will be possible through a contract with the University.
6. Establishing and developing a strong interrelationship between the university, the state and the community.
7. Strengthening graduates’ foundations of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
8. Cooperating with the university in codification of research and education policies in order to comply with new scientific developments and researches
9. Cooperating with the university toward its qualitative and quantitative development as the rank top university in the national and regional levels.
Article 3: Capital of the Foundation:
Initial capital of the foundation including its both movable and immovable capitals was one million five hundred thousand Rials (Rls. 1,500,000), which was totally paid by its Board of Founders and was given to the Board of Directors; as per the minute of the meeting of the General Assembly of the Board of Founders held on April 25, 2005, the total capital of the foundation was donated to Ferdowsi University of Mashhad and now, the Foundation bears no capital.
Article 4: Registered Head Office and Term of the Foundation:
Head office of the foundation is in Mashhad and it exists from the date of incorporation until such time as the foundation dissolved. Obviously if need, it is capable to act in other cities and areas; even, it is capable to act abroad after approval of the relevant official authorities and attracting public donations.
Article 5: Nationality:
The Foundation is a legal entity which is governed as per its Articles of Association. It is to be noted that the members of the Board of Trustees and the Executive Board (the Board of Directors and CEO) of the Foundation are nationals of the Islamic Republic of Iran and they bear no right to engage in any political party or being affiliated with any political Foundation and they also are banned from being associated with political parties and groups.
Article 6: Board of Founders:
Members of the Board of Founders are as follows:
1. Abdolreza Bagheri, Ph.D
2. Mr. AliBagherzadehBagha
3. Hassan Haji Kazemi, Ph.D
4. Eng. Seyed Javad Shahrestani
5. Eng. Hamid Mostashari
6. Mr. AlirezaNazeri
Note 2: The Board of Founders of the Foundation bear no official position in the Foundation after establishing the Foundation and appointing the Board of Trustees (from members or out of the Board of Founders).
Article 7: Organizational Chart of the Foundation:
Organizational Chart of the Foundation is as follows:
1: Board of Trustees
2: Board of Directors
3: Managing Director
"Chapter II: The Board of Trustees and the General Assembly"
Article 8: The Board of Trustees:
Board of Trustees of the Foundation bears 31 members; the Board of Trustees is the highest authority of the foundation in decision-making and it established its meetings in two forms of ordinary or extraordinary. It should be added that the Board of Trustees’ members voted in their first meeting to appoint chair and vice-chair of the board for a period of two years.
Note 3: Chancellor of the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad or his authorized agent and a deputy of the university, as elected by the Chancellor of the university, are among the 25 members of the board of trustees and the rest of members are appointed amongst well-known academic and non-academic Donors, as elected by the Board of Trustees at the starting step of the Foundation’s operation.
Note 4: The Board of Trustees act on an honorary basis.
Article 9: Replacement of the Members of the Board of Trustees:
In case of death, resignation or occurrence of conditions that lead to deprivation of the membership of any member of the board of trustees, the board of trustees at its general assembly replaces him/her with a qualified person (preferably amongst honorary members, in reference with Article 26). Note that the Honorary Membership of the foundation will be based on the executive bylaw.
Article 10: Duties and authorities of the ordinary general meeting of the Board of Trustees:
1. Determining general policies of the Foundation
2. Appointing members of the Board of Directors and inspectors (main and alternate)
3. Determining the substitute member for members of the board of trustees as provided in Article 9.
4. Managing and approving the balance sheet and the budget of the Foundation
5. Monitoring the report prepared by the board of directors and inspectors
6. Reviewing and approving decisions for obtaining loans from public and private sources in order to achieve the foundation’s goals, as suggested by the Board of Directors
7. Reviewing and approving decisions of the Board of Directors in terms of purchasing, selling or transferring fixed assets and properties of the Foundation
8. Offering required approaches and strategies for providing financial resources and increasing capital of the Foundation
9. Making decision on the establishment of agencies, according to Article 4.
10. Determining a widely circulated newspaper for publishing advertisements and notices
Article 11: Time and the Quorum for arranging the Ordinary General Assembly of the Board of Trustees:
A. The ordinary general meeting the board of trustees is to be held at least once a year at the beginning of the academic year and up to the end of November each year at the head office of the Foundation. Attendance of the majority of members is required for formality of the meeting and the majority vote is required for approval of each subject. If the number of members present at the meeting in first call did not reach the quorum, members will be re-invited for the next meeting within 15 days of the first one. In this case, the meeting will be formed with any number of present members and it will come into force. It is obvious that all the decisions made at the meeting of the board of trustees will be approved with at least half plus one of votes. Meanwhile, if the opposing votes are equal, vote of the chairman of the board of trustees will determine its approval.
B. Extra-ordinary general meeting may be formed at any time upon the request of at least two-thirds of the members of the Board of Directors and or one-third of the members of the Board of Trustees or upon demand of the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
C. Invitation for ordinary general meetings should be submitted in writing and at least a week in advance.
D. All discussions and decisions of the Board of Trustees will be recorded by the Secretary of the meeting and signed by all members present at the meeting.
Note 5: Minutes of the meetings are formal and effective if signed by all the members of the board of trustees.
Article 12: Duties and authorities of the extraordinary general meeting of the Board of Trustees:
1. Approving changes in the contents of the Articles of Association and organizational chart of the Foundation
2. Dismissing the Board of Directors of the Foundation
3. Reviewing and approving the dissolution of the Foundation
Article 13: Time and the Quorum for arranging the Extra-ordinary General Assembly of the Board of Trustees:
Extraordinary General Assembly of the Board of Trustees will form in the following conditions:
A. upon the written request of at least two-thirds of the members of the Board of Directors
B. upon the written request of the inspector
C. upon the written request of at least one-third of the members of the Board of Trustees
D. Attendance of the two-thirds of members is required for formality of the meeting and three-fourth of votes is required for approval of each subject.
Article 14: The general assembly:
Ordinary or extraordinary general meetings will be managed by the chair of the Board of Trustees and in his absence, by the vice-chair of the Board of Trustees.
Note 6: Chair and Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees should not be among the candidates of the Board of Directors and inspectors.
"Chapter III: The Board of Directors"
Article 15 - Board of Directors:
Members of the Board of Directors of the Foundation consist of 7 main members (one of which is a deputy of the university as elected by the chancellor of University) and two alternate members, as elected by the Board of Trustees, all are appointed for a term of two years.
Reappointment of any of the members of the Board of Directors is permissible for the next period and the board of directors is required to ask the Board of Trustees for appointing a new board of directors maximally within two months before the end of its tenure. Obviously, responsibilities and authorities of the board of directors still remain unsettled up to appointment of a new board of directors.
Note 7: The members of the Board of Directors act on an honorary basis.
Article 16: Replacement of Members of the Board of Directors:
In case of resignation or death or deprivation conditions of each of the board members, an alternate member (in order of votes) will be appointed instead of the main member for the remaining period.
Article 17: Determination of responsibilities in the Board of Directors:
Board members should arrange their first meeting up to a week after their appointment and they should appoint chair and vice-chair of the board of directors amongst themselves. In addition, financial manager of the Foundation is to be appointed upon the suggestion of the Managing Director and approval of the Board of Directors. Obviously, financial manager of the Foundation is in charge for managing finances of the foundation. It is to be noted that authorities of any of them is formulated by the Board of Directors and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Article 18 - Duties and Authorities of the Board of Directors:
1. Managing affairs of the Foundation as per the objectives specified in Article 2 and approvals of the Board of Trustees.
2. Appointing and dismissing the CEO and determining his salary and allowances
3. Providing regulations and bylaws of the foundation and suggesting them to the Board of Trustees for approval.
4. Determining the criteria for employment, salaries, bonuses, wages, promotion, and other terms and conditions to encourage the use of human resources.
5. Collecting receivables and paying debts of the Foundation as per available funds.
6. Opening an account, and using it under the name of the foundation, held with banks, financial and credit institutions or freezing accounts.
7. Attending tenders and concluding contracts
8. Concluding any lease contract with the right for its termination, with or without the right to claim damages.
9. Settling disputes through negotiations, where appropriate, delegating all or a part of its powers to any other person, whether natural or legal with the right of substitution. In general, the Board of Directors can perform any necessary bureaucracy dealing with the transfer of immovable properties after approval of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
10. Performing follow-ups for judicial, financial, taxation and registration procedures through all legal procedures before courts, appointing an arbitrator, electing lawyers and dismissing them.
11. Adjusting summary of financial statements, income and expenditure statements of the Foundation every six months and submitting them to the inspector of the Foundation.
12. Adjusting statement of assets and liabilities, the balance sheet and performance account of the Foundation at the end of the fiscal year.
13. Adjusting the annual budget for approval in the General Assembly of the Board of Trustees.
14. Supervising the implementation of decisions by the CEO.
15. Delegating the required authorities to any natural or legal person and the Managing Director to perform administrative, financial, cultural and service affairs.
16. Maintaining and protecting movable and immovable properties of the Foundation.
17. Implementing the approvals of the board of trustees.
18. Delivering completed buildings and facilities to Ferdowsi University of Mashhad or fulfilling any of the requirements of Article 2 of the Articles of Association of the Foundation after receiving written approval (commitment) of the Chancellor of the University for full and permanent observation of legal terms of donors, determined when concluding contract.
19. Except in accordance with the provisions of this Articles of Association for the decisions that are to be made exclusively by the Board of Trustees, the Board of Directors bears all necessary authorities for managing bureaucracies of the foundation subject to its predetermined objectives.
Article 19 - The meetings of the Board of Directors:
1. Meetings of the board of directors will be established at least once a month at the invitation of the chair of the board or CEO. It is obvious that a quorum of half plus one of the members is required for establishment of the official meeting and all decisions are effective id approved by a majority (at least 4 votes). The presence of the Chairman or Vice Chairman is required.
2. Attendance of the board members at meetings is essential, and absence of each member for three consecutive meetings without a valid reason and without notice will be considered as the resignation of that member.
Article 20: Managing Director (CEO):
The Board of Directors should at least appoint one natural person from among its members or from outside the board of directors of the Foundation as managing director.
Note 8: If the CEO is a member of the Board of Directors, his position would not be remained more than his membership in the Board. In case of lack of introducing a new CEO, he bears responsibilities and powers of the CEO up to appointment of the next CEO by the Board of Directors.
Article 21 - Duties and Authorities of the CEO:
1. Implementing decisions of the Board of Directors.
2. Being in charge of managing administrative tasks, financial and executive affairs of the foundation within his authorities and the provisions as determined in Articles of Association of the foundation and the authorities approved by the Board of Directors.
3. Having official agent at the foundation before authorities, courts, organizations, agencies, natural and legal persons with the right of substitution.
4. Performing all affairs relating to human resources of the Foundation, according to relevant regulations.
5. Monitoring the delivery of services and work performance of institutions, individuals and legal entities under contract with the Foundation.
6. Preparing the final report and financial balance sheet for specified periods and submitting them to the Board of Directors.
7. Attending board meetings (If he is not a board member, he shall have no Vote).
Article 22 - Authorized signatories:
All negotiable papers, binding documents and official and bank instruments will be valid when having the seal of the company and signature of the managing director.
"Chapter IV: Inspectors"
Article 23: Duties and Authorities of Inspectors:
The ordinary meeting of the Board of Trustees appoints a natural person as the main inspector and another one as an alternate inspector for a period of one year and re-election inspectors is permissible.
Article 24: Duties and Authorities of Inspectors:
1. Reviewing all financial documents and papers of the Foundation and reporting them to the General Assembly.
2. Monitoring the annual report of the Board of Directors including both financial and non-financial reports and preparing reports on performance of the foundation for presenting to the General Assembly.
3. Making request for establishment of meetings of the board of trustees in case of observing violations of the board of directors from the provisions of the Articles of Association and reporting them to the Board of Trustees.
4. Performing all duties assigned by the board of trustees.
Note 9: The inspector may attend the meetings of the board of directors without having the right to vote.
Note 10: All financial documents including both financial and non-financial documents of the foundation at any time and unconditionally should be presented to the inspector by the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
"Chapter V: Financial Topics"
Article 25: Fiscal Year of the Foundation:
Fiscal Year of the Foundation starts at the beginning of the solar year and ends on 21st of March.
Article 26: Fund of the Foundation:
Fund of the Foundation has been provided through public donations and participations, donations, accepting wills, dedication and interest gained through movable and immovable properties of the Foundation, as well as profit and nonprofit activities carried out within the framework of the objectives of the Articles of Association of the foundation and also honorary membership premiums.
Note 11: Foundation accepts gifts from individuals, not including legal and natural preserves. Obviously, if accepted, all the money and movable and immovable property and the property of the Foundation will be assigned to the Foundation. Meanwhile, relatives of the founders and first and second floors, as well as the Institute's Board of Trustees and Director of the Institute have the right to deal with.
Article 27: Financial Manager:
Financial manager of the Foundation is appointed at the suggestion of the CEO and approval of the Board of Directors for a fixed period and in accordance with the relevant provisions. It is obvious that documents relating to financial obligations shall be signed by authorized signatory of the financial affairs and other signatories. The re-election of financial manager is permissible.
Article 28 - How to record income and expenses of the Foundation:
Revenues and costs of the foundation are to be recorded at legal books and reporting it to the Board of Trustees at the end of each fiscal year for confirmation and approval.
Note 12: All cash assets of the foundation are to be kept at bank accounts and financial institutions and official interest-free financial institutions.
Article 29: Place of maintaining books and records:
All financial books and documents, financial and administrative documents and records of the foundation are to be kept at the Foundation and the CEO will be responsible for protecting them. Official correspondences are effective if signed by the CEO and having the seal of the foundation.
Note 13: Approvals and minutes of the General Assembly and board of directors are to be signed by the board members and they will be kept on a chronological order.
Note 14: Where the foundation bears representative office or branch, the relevant documents are to be kept in that place and summary of monthly performance will be sent to the central office.
"Chapter VI: Miscellaneous"
Article 30: Administrative Regulations (Bylaws):
Executive Regulations of this Articles of Association will be prepared by the Board of Directors and will be applicable after the approval of the Board of Trustees.
Article 31: Seal and Logo of the Foundation:
The Foundation has its identified letterhead and special logo which is to be approved by the Board of Trustees.
Note 15: The Board of Directors and Managing Director are legally responsible for protecting the letterhead, seal and logo of the foundation.
Article 32: Any change in the Articles of Association and organizational chart of the foundation is valid only when approved by the Board of Trustees.
Article 33 - Place of residence of the board members of the foundation, managing director, inspectors and signatories, and its subsequent changes shall be informed to the respective official authorities; changes are not valid as long as they are not informed the respective official authorities.
Article 34: Publication of notices:
The publication of any notice will be done with full respect of the laws and after obtaining permission from the competent authorities.
Article 35: Dissolution of the Foundation:
In the event of dissolution of the Foundation, the extraordinary general meeting of the Board of Trustees appoints a Settlement Board and this Board must settle all debts and receive credits and then, transfer cash and non-cash properties of the foundation with the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad and gain objectives of the Foundation as noted in its Articles of Association.
Article 36: This Articles of Association contains 6 chapters, 36 articles and 15 notes approved by the Board of Founders at the relevant meeting held on September 7, 2004 and any change in it shall be approved by the Board of Trustees.
Reminder: Based on the approvals of the extraordinary general meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Ferdowsi Academic Foundation held on February 13, 2005, April 25, 2005, December 22, 2005 and January 4, 2007, changes were made at articles 1, 2, 3, 8, 15 and 22 and note of article 26 of the Articles of Association which are shown underlined.
Benevolent benefactors of the Foundation:
Benevolent benefactors including individual and institutional donors of the province, especially Mashhad Carpet Company, Toos Asphalt Company, Khoshgovar Mashhad Company, Negin Carpet Company, Zomorod Carpet Company, Abtin Zarrin Compamny, Tiraj Azhand Company, Deghat Wood Industries Co., FaFa Company, Pare Tavoos Institution, Khorassan Fixed and Sweet Sugar Company, Golestan Tourism Complex, Rahdad Khorasan Consulting Company and a number of other donors grant their cash and non-cash donations for the construction of dormitories Campus No. 5 and 7, providing educational and treatment allowances for poor students, encouraging rank top students and performing some other charitable activities under the supervision of the foundation
- Donation of land for charitable purposes of the foundation
- Donation of 1,000 square meters of land by valued donor Mr. Ali Bagherzadeh for establishment of dormitories
- Donation of 1,000 square meters of land by valued donor Eng. Ali Nazeran
- Donation of a dwelling house by the valued benefactor Eng. Ali Masharzadeh and his esteemed family in order to accommodate female students
- Donation of two dwelling apartments by Eng. Mohammed Faghihzadeh and his esteemed family for providing costs of the awards to outstanding faculty members and qualified students
Donor Physicians of the Foundation help students through offering medical services to patient students
Faculty members, students and staff of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad through granting cash aids, collected for poor students
Regulation for Election of Outstanding Faculty Members
Regulations for awarding the Ferdowsi Academic Foundation’s Award to outstanding faculty members of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Ferdowsi Academic Foundation (hereinafter in this regulation called the Foundation) tends to perform its best in order to fulfill the objectives set forth in its articles of association in cooperation with Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (hereinafter in this regulation called the University) toward qualitative and quantitative improvement of the University as the superior university in national and regional levels, and also this regulation granted "Ferdowsi Academic Foundation’s Award" to appreciate scientific and research acts of outstanding academic talents (hereinafter in this regulation called the award).
Article 1: The minimum requirements to apply for award:
Those faculty members are on the list of candidates for the award that have gained at least 75% points out of a maximum score of Article 2 of Regulation of the University Research Plan (last edited) over the past three years in the relevant specialized fields and their average three-year Educational Quality Score should be higher than the average scores of faculty members of that specialized field.
The Award each year will be given to an outstanding faculty member of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad in one of the following four categories according to the terms of this regulation at university or national level which gained highest ranks amongst faculty members of that specialized field of study through work and effort in scientific, research and technology areas (as per the scoring table inserted in attachment 3 of the 3 regulation)
A) Humanities and Arts
B) Agriculture and Veterinary
C) Basic Sciences
D) Engineering and Technology
Article 3: Award:
The award consists of a plaque of appreciation by the joint signatures of the chancellor of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad and the chair of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation (as shown in Appendix 1).
Article 4: Executive Procedures and Selection Process:
There is a public notice for completion of application forms, related to selection of outstanding faculty members (Appendix 2) as per this regulation, will be sent by the Foundation to the Deputy of Research and Technology of the University up to June of each academic year. Deputy of Research and Technology of the University presents the related forms to qualified faculty members (in accordance with Article 1 of the Regulation) and invites them to fill out forms and submit them along with the necessary documents to the Office of Research and Technology of the University. Deputy of Research and Technology of the University investigates the submitted forms and attached documents up to July of the same year and scores them at the committee of evaluation of submitted forms of applicants of the scientific award (as noted in Article 5 of this regulation); finally, the department submitted results and attached documents to Managing Director of the foundation as per contents of this regulation.
Article 5: Committee of evaluation of submitted forms of applicants of the scientific award:
The Committee of evaluation of submitted forms of applicants of the scientific award (hereinafter called the Committee) is composed of a number of fixed members (members of the Scientific and Research Committee of the Foundation) and a number of alternate members of including Deputy of research and technology of the University and representatives of the specialized fields, members of the Board of Auditors of the University as elected by the Research and Scientific Committee of the Foundation
The award has been granted to outstanding faculty member in September each year at the same time with holding meeting for granting awards to privileged academic graduates, in a ceremony with the presence of university officials, members of the Board of Trustee of the University and the Foundation, members of the Board of Directors of the Foundation, Faculty members and families of the graduates.
This regulation was adjusted in 1 introduction, 6 Articles, 1 note, and 3 attachments at 138th meeting of the board of directors of the foundation and has remained effective as of 2010.
Founders of the Foundation - Board of Directors:
• Mr. AliBagherzadehBagha: (Chair of the Board)
• Mr. AbbasHakimian: (Vice-Chair of the Board)
• Abdolreza Bagheri, Ph.D
• Hamid Reza Ebrahimi Vishki, Ph.D
• Eng. AsgharNazeran
• Fetemeh Hadavi, Ph.D
• Eng. Hossein Masharzadeh Mehrabi
• Davar Shahsavani, Ph.D(Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs of the University)
• Eng. FaramarzYaghmaei
• AbbasYousefi, Ph.D
Founders of the Foundation - Board of Trustees:
Members of the Board of Trustees of Ferdowsi University Foundation
History of the Ferdowsi Academic Foundation of Mashhad
History of the Ferdowsi Academic Foundationof Mashhad
Ferdowsi Academic Foundation is a scientific, cultural, non-political, private and public work institution which is independent from the official establishment of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. This institutionwas officially establishment under registration No. 1464 (registered at Non-Commercial Institutes and Companies Registration Book of Mashhad) and approved in 10th meeting of the board of trustees of the universities of north and north east of the country held on January 3, 2005 and operated as per regulation No. 15499/11 ratified on January 26, 2005 by the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
More detailed description on establishment of FerdowsiAcademic Foundation
Instructions on treatment of students
Instructions on how to treat susceptible poor students by Ferdowsi Academic Foundation of Mashhad
One of the fundamental plans of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation (the Foundation), deals with helping poor students or low-income students through treatment of patient students by providing the cost of treatment, referrals to donor physicians or care institutions. Since, the resources required to do this are provided through donors or charities and its resources are limited, these types of facilities require to be regulated. Therefore, after performing identification procedures, introduction to medical centers and evaluation of results shall be done in accordance with this instruction:
Article 1: Patient student refers to a patient who is suffering from a form of mental illness, genetic diseases (thalassemia, hemophilia), MS, renal failure, cancer, diabetes, internal diseases, fractures, deformities or disabilities (blindness, deafness)
Article 2: The foundation aids to treat qualified patient students depending on the type of disease, on a sectional basis, or during their education.
Note 1: To continue treatment, students are required to offer accredited academic transcript from the university and having the qualifications specified in Article 5
Article 3: If the applicant student studies at day program and he is not insured, the student initially shall refer to Academic Affairs of the University and insure himself; if he studies on evening program of the university, Ferdowsi Academic Foundation insures the student and pays cost of a one-year insurance, if the student lacks financial affordability; in this way, the student performs his insurance procedures through Students Welfare Fund.
Note 2: The treatment allowance will be paid if the student insures himself through the Students Welfare Fund.
Article 4: Maximum treatment allowance is in appropriation with the student's financial status, the type of disease, the available funds and opining of our qualified and trusted physician; the Foundation may cover a part or all treatment costs of the patient.
Article 5: Applicant of treatment allowance must have the following qualifications:
A. Being a student studying at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
B. Receiving confirmation of the foundation’s trusted physician for needing treatment
Article 6: Fill out the form and registration of the applicant in the office of the Foundation and deciding on granting allowances by a three-member committee consisting of our trusted physician, CEO, a member of the Board of Directors or his representative.
Note 3: Introducing the students qualified for receiving Medical Assistance may be done by trusted physicians of the foundation, the student counseling center or student councils; but in any case, the applicant student must complete an application form for compensation of treatment costs at the Foundation and for receiving authorization of the three-member committee referred to in Article 6.
Article 7: The three-member committee of the above-mentioned article establishes at the beginning of each academic year by trusted physicians of the foundation, medical institutions and hospitals volunteered to provide free medical services or at a discount to poor students; the foundation concludes a contract with the aforesaid to refer the students to them. These centers submit a summary of the performed actions and costs to the Foundation and the costs will be paid in accordance with the contents of the contract.
Article 8: All costs paid to students are grants. The student completes the form and morally undertakes to repay all paid costs to the foundation in future in case of having financial affordability. This form is adjusted in two copies, one for the student and another one for the foundation.
This guideline is adjusted in 8 articles and 3 notes as per the approval of the Board of Directors of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation on March 13, 2008.
Regulation of the Ferdowsi Award
Regulation of the Ferdowsi Award
"Granted by Mohammed Jafar Yahaghi, Ph.D"
On 20 October 2010, Ferdowsi Academic Foundation appreciated Mohammed Jafar Yahaghi, Ph.D, Professor of Literature and Humanities, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad as a senior lecturer in the field of humanities and granted 20 Bahar Azadi Gold Coin the above-named as reward. He promptly in a letter dated October 20, 2010 addressed to the Managing Director of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation announced that these coins are donated to the students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad who performed valued researches or remarkable action in the field of Ferdowsi and Shahnameh.
Therefore, this regulation has been developed for the award.
Article 1: This award will be granted to written works (including Thesis, dissertations, articles, books, research projects, etc.) or works of art (sketches, plays, performances, sculptures, etc.) performed by current students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad in the field of Ferdowsi and Shahnameh.
Note: This award will be granted to the works completed after the October of the Academic Year 2010-2011.
Article 2: The time for granting the award is an annual event held by Ferdowsi Academic Foundation for appreciating rank top graduates and senior lecturer of the University.
Article 4: Ferdowsi Academic Foundation annually at the end of the academic year announces to different schools of the university to introduce qualified students in written and submit their introduction letter along with a copy of the work to the Center of Excellence of Introduction to Ferdowsi.
Article 5: Number of awarded coins as well as the number of eligible works is determined each year by the Center of Excellence of Introduction to Ferdowsi (or Department of Persian language and literature). In any case, the maximum number of coins in each year is 3 coins for three special works. Obviously, if there is no eligible work in a year, no reward will be granted in that year.
This regulation was adjusted in 5 articles and 1 note, approved in 2010 at a meeting attended by Mohammed Jafar Yahaghi, Ph.D, and board members of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation, held on November 30, 2010.
"Scholarship Regulations of the Ferdowsi Academic Foundation"
One of the objectives of the Ferdowsi Academic Foundation deals with qualitative and quantitative promotion of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad as the superior University in the national and regional levels and it is possible upon support of donor individuals and institutions. In this regard, this regulation is adjusted in order to promote educational quality of the university in the fields determined by scholarship sponsors; Ferdowsi Academic Foundation tends to award scholarship to rank top students of the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
Article 1: Scholarships are to be given to qualified students for a full undergraduate course in the fields determined by scholarship sponsors at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
Article 2: Scholars are elected among the rank top students of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, accepted through nation-wide admission test.
Note 1: Terms of scholarship for any field of study will be determined through an instruction provided by the Foundation.
Note 2: The scholarship awarded fields of study and monthly allowance of the scholarship are registered every year at the beginning of the academic year as determined by the Foundation and announced via website of the university and booklet of the nation-wide admission test.
Article 3: This scholarship stands effective for four years, 9 months a year (from the 1st day of September till the end of June of each academic year) in accordance with the certificate issued by the Department of educational affairs of the University, provided on the condition that the scholar continues and preserves the high quality of education (subject to note 3 of article 5) and it is to be paid on a monthly basis to scholars.
Article 4: Ferdowsi Academic Foundation identifies qualified students for awarding scholarships at the beginning of the academic year in coordination with the Department of Academic Affairs of the University and the foundation submits an invitation letter and application form to them. Scholarship applicant should complete the application form and submit it along with the required documents to the Foundation.
Article 5: Ferdowsi Academic Foundation awards the scholarship at first chance.
Note 3: In case of loss of the quality of education and student scores in lower than 10% of rank top fellow students, scholarship of the student will be cut from the beginning of the next academic year.
Article 6: Any stop in education process including long-distance travel, educational leave and the like results in cutting the scholarship. Re-establishment of the scholarship is possible through re-application and completion of investigations.
Article 7: Assignment of scholarships to eligible students shall be under the supervision of a committee consisting of the Director of the Foundation, representative of the Board of Directors of the Foundation, Chancellor or Vice- Chancellor of the University, the President or the representative of the Scientific and Research Committee of the Foundation and financial sponsors of scholarships or their representatives.
چند خسبیم، صبو حست صلا برخیزیم آب رحمت بستانیم و برآتش ریزیم
"مولانا جلال الدین محمد مولوی رومی"
“Let’s put an end to ignorance and respond to the cal for refinement,
So that we acquire the wine of the knowledge and soothe our quench”
“Molana Jalal-e-Din Mohammad Molavi Rumi ”
Ferdowsi Academic Foundation,
Supporting Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Plaque of Appreciation
Dear Graduate of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad,
Thanks to his Grace, it is more than six decades that Ferdowsi University of Mashhad has been offering valuable results and you, our valuable and esteemed students, who gained rank top scientific levels, are symbols of these unremitting efforts.
Passing your educational course at this University may act as a motive for gaining goodwill objectives of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation toward development of research and educational quantity and quantity of the University (please find the related brochure, attached).
Ferdowsi Academic Foundation is proud of having the chance to appreciate you, graduates of the University and hereby, the University is thankful for your membership at the assembly of benefactors of Ferdowsi Academic Foundation.
Address: FerdowsiUniversity Foundation, across from theFaculty of Literatureand Humanities, Campus of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Azadi Square, Mashhad
Tel: (+98) 51 38796773
Fax: (+98) 51 38796774
- آخرین به روز رسانی سه شنبه, 07 ارديبهشت 1395
- نوشته شده توسط majnoon
- بازدید: 882